Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tiffany - Feels Like Love - New Music Video

Remember teen pop queen Tiffany who burst onto the scene back in 1987 at the age of 16 with her #1 single I Think We're Alone Now? Well, she's all grown up now, and has a new single out called Feels Like Love. I'm not sure who's buying her records now, if anyone, but I found it interesting to watch this new video after watching her prance around in her first video for I Think We're Alone Now.

By the way, like many other teeny boppers, she tried to revive her career by posing in Playboy back in 2002, but I'm not sure if the exposure really did her any good. She looks pretty good though, don't you think? Enjoy!

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added to the site!



Meet Your Sugar Daddy Online - Funny Video of the Day - 80's Rock Videos - 90's Rock Videos

No comments: