Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gary Busey's Rude After - Oscars Interview

Okay, this is my last post today about Gary Busey. But, I think this is the best one. Gary was very rude to this little girl doing the interview, but his point about Paris, Britney and Lindsay was valid to a degree. They are looked upon as role models by an entire generation of pre-teens and teenagers, so it's not hard to see why a lot of teenagers are living a very dangerous lifestyle. Okay, okay, I'll stop ranting. I'm not here to preach to you, I'm here to report, post and let you decide. Enjoy!

P.S. Gary, I think it's best you lay low and stop the interviews for a while. It's not helping your image, but heck, if I've learned anything from the young celebrities these days, it's that any publicity and sometimes bad publicity, is better than none at all.

Sign up to be notified via email when a new video has been added to the site!


Exotic and Sexy Dating Sites - Funny Video of the Day - 80's Rock Videos - FREE Stuff Online

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gary Busey is awesome. I love his no b.s. attitude.